Join us for a celebration of community, culture, and our shared commitment to an abundant future for all.
Green Feast is a special event that invites our entire community to an elegant evening of revelry at The Ecology Center. This cornerstone annual event invites everyone within our Village to see and experience new developments on the farm. From catching up with old friends to forming new connections, from relaxing in the beautiful environment that their support has helped to create to learning from seminal figures in agroecology (such as Alice Waters, etc.), Green Feast is a key opportunity to expand our vision of what a healthy future can be.
Here’s what you can look forward to at our 2021 Green Feast:
- Opportunity to explore our expanded acreage and the regenerative organic agricultural model developed by our farm team
- A “walking” appetizer course while touring our new HEARTH facility
- Live demonstrations from culinary staff
- Welcome and blessing from an Acjachemen elder
- An update from founder Evan Marks on the progress of our movement and our upcoming initiatives
- An exquisite meal prepared on-site by James Beard Award-winning Chef Tim Byres, designed around the 4 rotations of our regenerative organic farm
- Wine pairings by Mark Magiera, former operations manager of Chez Panisse Restaurant and Café
- Opportunity to connect and converse with fellow supporters of The Ecology Center from across southern California and beyond
- Live auction in support of expanded programming at The Ecology Center, featuring cooking classes, private dinners, and more
- A sunset-to-starscape experience of this historic property
We are committed to taking steps to ensure the safety and enjoyment of all during this event, these initiatives include:
- Outdoor, open-air environment for the entirety of the event
- Only Table RSVPs are available to encourage group reservations (no individual ticket sales)
- Tables are separated and spaced out
- All staff and volunteers are required to wear masks
- Unvaccinated guests are suggested to wear a mask during the reception hour
- We advise guests to not attend the event if they are feeling under the weather or experiencing any symptoms
Tickets are being sold in groups of 4 to accommodate social distancing, if your group has more than 4 attendees you can purchase an additional ticket for another table of 4, we will do our best to accommodate groups so that tickets that are purchased together are seated next to each other. We appreciate your understanding as we work towards a safe and enjoyable evening for all.