To sign up for Farm share, Please email Farmshare@theecologycenter.org.
The Ecology Center is a nonprofit organization, and our focus with this program is on access and distribution of local organic ingredients. Our Farm Share is a hub, aggregating the best local, organic produce for you at a fair price for farmers and your family. When you support local food grown by local farmers, we make the important connection of valuing our agrarian community.
Farm Share: A Community Supported Agriculture
Imagine that through the simple act of buying food from your local farmer you can transform our food system. Certified Organic Ingredients in your Farm Share are harvested on-site in San Juan Capistrano and sourced from local farms within 250 miles!
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE WITH YOUR FARM SHARE
- nutritious, locally-grown, organic produce to nourish your family
- recipes from regional chefs
- updates on what’s growing on the farm and news on our expansion
- stories from our network of farms and farmers
- updates from around our community
- access to our quarterly member mixer where our chef will cook recipes from ingredients found in your box for you to get inspired
CHOOSE THE LOCATION AND BOX SIZE OPTION THAT’S BEST FOR YOU
FARM SHARE SIZES
- Individual Share $28.00 per share, 8-10 items
- Family Share $35.00 per share, 10-12 items
- Chef Share $40.00 per share, 12-15 items
PICK UP LOCATIONS
The Ecology Center: San Juan Capistrano Farm Pick-up
- Every Tuesday and Thursday, weekly and bi-weekly options
- Pick up time: 1:00 pm-6:00 pm
- Boxes are held until 4:00 pm on Friday if you can’t pick up, then are donated.
- 32701 Alipaz St, San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675
The Ecology Center: Encinitas Farm Pick-up
- Tuesdays, Bi-weekly
- Pick up time: 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
- 441 Quail Gardens Dr, Encinitas, CA 92024
Roger’s Gardens & Farmhouse
- Thursdays, bi-weekly (2nd and 4th week of every month)
- Pick up time: 3:00 pm-6:00 pm
- Corona del Mar- 2301 San Joaquin Hills Rd, Corona Del Mar, CA 92625
Email us to sign up for a Winter Farm Share. The season begins in December and ends in February!
Sign up by November 15th!