From the field to the barn, this land provides many opportunities to lend a hand. There are ways to dig in all over our 28-acre regenerative farm and ecological nonprofit in San Juan Capistrano.
You can get involved on one of our dedicated team such as Orchard Ohana, Chicken Tenders, Nourishing Neighbors, and Farm Share or pick up a few shifts helping with Peace Pizza, packing up our pantry add-ons, saving seeds, or making bouquets, or come seasonally to help with festivals and community dinners.
Getting involved is easy.
- Join us at a volunteer orientation. They happen once a month on a Saturday. RSVP for the next one on our events calendar or by pressing the SIGN UP button.
- At Orientation-
- You will learn about our farm and all of our different teams and openings. You will sign up for teams or areas that are of interest to you.
- We will get all of the paperwork out of the way!
- After orientation- look out for a welcome email and openings list from your new team lead. They will let you know where to meet on your first volunteer day and what to expect.
- On your first day, make sure to bring a reusable water bottle and dress for the weather. Come early so you can check out the land and ground into the community space.
- We can’t wait to have you be a part of our village! We are so grateful for all that our volunteers do.
Note that every volunteer opportunity is by RSVP only, unless you are a member of one of our established teams.
- At this time, we are only welcoming volunteers age 15 and older onto the farm.
- Always wear closed-toed shoes and clothes you don’t mind getting dirty at the farm.
- You must RSVP to attend a volunteer shift.