Want to join our growing movement? Reach out to us with questions.
One Organization, More Possibilities
It’s official. The Ecology Center is heading to San Diego, and we’re not doing it alone. With our newest partner, we’re taking our vision of transforming homes, schools, and communities to new dimensions.
Meet 1to1 Movement, a San Diego-based collective of talented and passionate advocates who believe that simple and impactful changes can pave the way for a sustainable future. As one organization— The Ecology Center—we’re ready to work together to branch out and establish roots beyond our home in San Juan Capistrano.
The Ecology Center is so much more than a place, and with a groundswell of support from our friends and partners, there’s no limit to what we can cultivate.
With expanded capacity and bigger goals, our initiatives are ready to blossom. There’s no better time to get acquainted and get involved. Join us to:
- Growing garden eco-systems at home and at school
- Creating community gardens, resources, and community to make vibrant spaces out of vacant places
- Building pathways to an ecological food future
- Gathering chefs, farmers, and community together to eat with intention
- Supporting local artisan culture
- Creating pathways for more conscious consumption by building vibrant local economies
- Simple solutions to cut our daily water use in half
- Empowering students, their families, and their communities to become advocates for water conservation
Join us for our first collaboration, a reimagining of how we can celebrate Earth Day in our communities.
We’re not going to miss a beat with a full array of meaningful programs and events in Orange and San Diego Counties. This announcement is just the beginning.
Joining our community is easy and rewarding. Want to get involved?
- Join our mailing list
- Connect with us through social media
- Explore the benefits of membership
- Visit us
We’re just scratching the surface on the impact of this new alliance. For interviews, high-resolution media assets, and/or additional information, please contact Jamie Werner at 760.809.3487 or firstname.lastname@example.org.