The Ecology Center is a nonprofit organization, and our focus with this program is on access and distribution of local organic ingredients. Our Farm Share is a hub, aggregating the best local, organic produce for you at a fair price for farmers and your family. When you support local food grown by local farmers, we make the important connection of valuing our agrarian community.
Farm Share: A Community Supported Agriculture
Ingredients in your farm box are harvested on-site and foraged within 250 miles of San Juan Capistrano from our network of organic farmers.
Buy a Farm Share and you will receive:
- nutritious, locally-grown, organic produce to nourish your family
- receive recipes from regional chefs
- updates on our farm expansion
- stories from our network of farms and farmers
- updates from around our community
CHOOSE THE BI-WEEKLY FARM BOX OPTION THAT’S BEST FOR YOU
Regular – 8 boxes over 16 weeks
$288.00 / $36 per box
$328.00 / $41 per box
Large – 8 boxes over 16 weeks
$344.00 / $43 per box
$384.00 / $48 per box
– Regular boxes contain 12 items, large boxes contain 15 items
– Farm Share Winter/Spring season begins on January 8, 2019, and runs for 16 weeks.
If you’d like more information on drop-off locations or would like to host one in your community, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you’re new to Farm Share and want a few more details, see How it works.