- Road Trip is currently accepting applications for school visits in San Diego County and Orange County areas.
- Programming is available for grades K-12.
- Priority will be given to schools who are able to coordinate three consecutive days of programming, with a minimum of three classes per day.
- School teachers are required to stay with their classes during educational activities.
- We ask that you set aside an area to park, and leave, the bus for the 3 school days and the 1 day of celebration.
- Schools will be asked to sign and return photo release forms prior to programming.
- School teachers or admin are responsible for alerting The Ecology Center if there are any specific allergies or accommodations having to do with their students.
Get your hands dirty. Dig into unique skills-based education aboard Road Trip.
We are so excited to take the show on the road in April 2018. Do you want to bring our mobile experience to your school? Click below to submit your application.
Stay connected. Click here to sign up for updates about Road Trip!Apply