Relieve the stress of pollution and consumption that the industrial agricultural system puts on our environment.
The farmers market is more than just a place to buy food. It’s a place you can have family fun, connect with your community, support your local farmer, learn about seasonality, taste different varieties of fruits and vegetables, and more. It’s also a simple act you can take each week to improve the health of our environment.
Use the resources below to find the farmers market in your neighborhood.
- 9am-5pm Mon-Sat & 9am-4pm Sun South Coast Farms, San Juan Capistrano (plus organic strawberry u-pick when in season!)
- 9am-1pm Irvine Regional Park
- 9am-1pm Seal Beach Village, Westminster Blvd & Seal Beach Blvd
- 3pm-7pm San Juan Capistrano, Yorba Street & Camino Capistrano
- 8am-1:30pm Fullerton, Independence Park
- 10am-2pm Irvine, Irvine Kaiser Permanente Medical Center
- 9am-1pm Tustin, Old Town El Camino Real & 3rd
- 4pm-8pm Downtown Santa Ana
- Noon-7pm Downtown Anaheim
- 9am-1pm Costa Mesa, Orange County Fairgrounds
- 9am-1pm Orange, The Village at Orange
- 9am-1pm Laguna Hills, El Toro Road & Avenida De La Carlota
- 1pm-5pm Huntington Beach, Pier Plaza
- 8am-Noon Laguna Beach, Lumberyard Parking Lot
- 8am-Noon Irvine, Mariner’s Church
- 8am-1pm Dana Point, La Plaza Park
- 9am-1pm Corona Del Mar, Margarite & PCH
- 9am-1pm Huntington Beach, 17071 Gothard St.
- 8am-Noon Orange, Historic Villa Park.
- 9am-1pm Newport Beach, Lido Marina Village
- 8am-1pm San Clemente, Del Mar Street
- 9am-1pm Laguna Niguel, Plaza De La Paz Shopping Center
- 10am-2pm Irvine Great Park
Bring your own shopping bag and cash!