Our Community Table centers upon our central value for a shared ecosystem. Each dinner pairs a renowned chef with a local farmer to collaborate in designing a sustainable meal that tells the story around a distinct agricultural theme. Featuring thoughtful courses paired with inspired selections of wine and beer, Community Table dinners are hosted in our farm courtyard, with a guest list capped at just 50 people. This intimate setting is crafted by design to offer a rich, interactive experience for our guests, one that fosters meaningful conversation and exciting exploration.
Explore past Community Table events and menus.
Drawing on the inspiration of our farm as well as age-old culinary traditions, Community Table dinners offer guests the taste of an abundant future through:
- Sensory exploration of little-known heirloom produce varieties.
- Innovative preparations of familiar ingredients.
- Notes on historic and cultural roots of central ingredients.
- Personal stories from farmers and chefs.
- A broader understanding of interconnections within a system of sustainable agriculture.
- Practical insight for bringing the philosophy of farm-to-table into everyday life.